15 Sep Q: What Are the Top 8 Reasons Our Market Is on Fire?
In case you didn’t know, the 92127 housing market is on fire. Just recently, our team was able to put four homes in escrow in five days. Why is the market so hot? There are eight reasons that I’ll share with you today. To find out what they are, watch this short video.
Our local housing market is on fire, and there are eight reasons why.
Why is our local housing market so hot? There are eight reasons, in particular:
1. Limited inventory. In other words, there aren’t many homes for sale
2. Record-low interest rates. Right now they’re below 3%, which has never happened before.
3. Safety. Everyone wants to feel safe, and the 92127 ZIP code promotes a culture of safety.
4. School systems. About 90% of all buyers look at school systems before deciding where to buy, and our school district is exceptional.
5. Master-planned. Whether it’s Del Sur, Santa Luz, Crosby, etc., there are some great communities in our area working together to provide many items on this list.
6. Family-friendly. I’ve raised three sons in this area, so believe me when I say there’s a sense of friendliness everywhere you go.
7. Diversity. We have a diverse, thriving mix of cultures.
8. Value. When you combine the previous items on this list with our proximity to the ocean, you get a valuable marketplace.
If you have questions about our 92127 market or are thinking of buying or selling a home soon, don’t hesitate to call or email me. I’m here to help
The decision to buy or sell a home shouldn’t be made lightly. Here at Shay Realtors, we want to help make that decision easier by providing you with relevant, educational information about San Diego real estate and the San Diego real estate market right here on our YouTube channel. Whether you’re looking for helpful tips about buying a home, selling a home, or the latest market statistics, we’re here to bring that information together all in one place. We have a passion for helping homebuyers and home sellers achieve their goals and we’d love to talk to you about how we might help you achieve yours. If you have any real estate-related questions for us, don’t hesitate to reach out to us via phone or email today.